If you’re a business owner OR self-employed entrepreneur wanting to hire or retain your staff, this complimentary 60 minute Q&A Webinar is for you. The workshop is designed to help you get ready for new changes on 1 November 2021 and get accurate immigration advice
We will discuss the following topics.
- The new Accredited Employer Work Visa rules
- Update on the work visa process, so you can hire or retain your staff
- How to obtain residency for your staff
- Immigration Visa changes
The webinar will be held on 2nd September from 2:30-3:30pm, and will be hosted online via Zoom. RSVP here – and you’ll then be provided with a Zoom link.
Kay is the only Licensed Immigration Expert in the world with this unique background. This gives her the advantage to best represent you.
- Kay is the former Immigration New Zealand Queenstown and Dunedin Branch Technical Advisor who trained Immigration Officers on how to make visa decisions
- She trained and provided immigration policy advice to Immigration Officers, Lawyers, Government Officials, Immigration Advisers, Employers and Large Industry Groups in New Zealand and overseas
- Solved issues on branch complaints, visa refusals, checked and approved complex Work, Resident, Section 61 Overstayer, Student and Visitor Visa decisions
- Many years of experience working for Immigration New Zealand branches in India, Taiwan, Auckland, Henderson, Wellington, and Queenstown and offered a Technical Advisor role in Shanghai
- Immigration Fraud Representative for the New Zealand Commerce and Industry office attending International Anti – Immigration Fraud conferences in Taiwan with other Embassies around the world
- Educated from The University of Auckland with a Double Major in Politics/Education
- Qualifications in New Zealand Immigration Advice, Language Teaching and Business Management
- Speaks English, Lao, Chinese Mandarin and Thai
- Everyone will get a chance to ask one question, and if time permits more time for questions may be available.
- Complex questions may not be answered in full because of time constraints. A formal consultation may be better for full answers to questions like these.
- Disclaimer – the workshop is to provide general immigration advice therefore the nature of the advice provided is intended to benefit the majority in the workshop and not just for an individual. Providing immigration advice is a serious matter and we pride ourselves on the quality of our advice. Our advice will be appropriate to the question and time constraints.